Sunday, April 5, 2015

A380

The BA fleet of A380s is expanding and having missed the flight trials because of Dunc being unable to fly, I have never been on one, well never been on a BA one, there was this trip with Air France in 20101  who needed the practice in taking off and landing so they ran their A380 between Heathrow and Paris CDG at the weekends in normal service, just like normal service, the fare was only £40 odd so we spent a day in Paris and had a bus tour just to make a trip of it.
 I remember we were upstairs and Al was sat behind us, even 5 years ago he was holding his own in conversation with a fellow plane geek......I have to admit to being proud of him, I think the highlight for him was asking for and getting a can of Heineken on the trip out!


The really cool thing about the Air France version was the tail camera so you could see what was going on outside


I dont know if the BA one has it too- something to check out.

We had a great time in Paris for the day, loads of sights, loads of photos, hard to pick my favourites but here are some I took












No comments:

Post a Comment