Saturday, December 27, 2014

Xmas in the sun



Quite a nice sight for Xmas morning I am sure you will agree..... I even  managed to cook the dinner, complete with sprouts and stuffing, minus the pigs in blankets and Yorkshire puddings but hey, you can't have everything!

We're still both a bit stumped by the time zone issue, more of a time shift that captain James T Kirk would have trouble getting used to ( James T Kirk. ...James T Cook ....see where they got it from?)
It still seems wrong spending most of the darkness hours in the morning awake especially as it's boring, but at least I know what the new patented back stretcher does from the infomercial!

Xmas jumper Hawaiian style



No robins but I managed to spot these little fellas







After a bit of a drive round, we didn't get too far with me suffering the sore throat and aching muscles but we managed to see a nice bay and a nice sunset





No comments:

Post a Comment