Monday, July 25, 2016

Fifty Shades of What?


A few years ago, encouraged by some giggling year 11 girls, I read THAT BOOK  (and the sequel I confess).
I also have to confess that having been to Seattle and the area in the book, it was a pretty poor depiction of the area, I found myself skipping over the emails and sex in the book looking for the plot!


Anyway... Seattle
Struggling to find somewhere acceptable to Al as well I decided on Washington State as he hasnt been there, Last time I went with Dunc and we camped and slept in a tent or the car... Al doesnt do camping so its cheapo hotels this time.
 Alaska is tantalisingly close only 3 hours flying from Seattle but still prohibitively expensive (and too late now as well) to book a flight. I am not sure if Alaska would turn out to be Al's thing, I dont know if its a bit rough and ready for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment