Friday, April 1, 2016

Easter sunshine

The weather looks like it is cheering up but there is a promised downturn over the Easter Holidays, I just cant justify a trip to Hawaii so I have opted for somewhere I have been passing through for the last couple of years but not stopped at since 2010


Phoenix and Arizona and for good measure, Tucson which I was diverted to on my way to Alaska a couple of years ago and I have decided to go and see more of the locality than just an airport hotel..



hopefully the mosquitos wont be out in such force this time. I am a believer in the theory that if you get one mosquito bite they all home in and get you. I am quite allergic to mosquito bites which is why its such a problem, a few bites can easily ruin your day with the constant itching and massive swelling I get... too many and I actually start to feel dizzy which cant be a good sign

No comments:

Post a Comment